The QUECHUA ARPENAZ 10L day hiking backpack is designed by Decathlon, the leader in outdoor gears. This 10L hiking backpack is ideal for hikers who want to hike a couple of hours and want to bring: a picnic and a windbreaker! Key features are:
• Light weight with only 5.6 OZ, and decent capacity of 10L. Sufficient to store water, food and a jacket for a day hike.
• Padded back and adjustable straps. Designed with carrying comfort in mind.
• Water resistant, and abrasion resistance.
IN THE PACKAGE
• QUECHUA Arpenaz 10L day hiking backpack
• Carabiner from ME Martian Elite
• Lab Test: QUECHUA has completed tests simulating ageing of the backpack. The results enable Quechua to guarantee these bags for 10 years.
• 10-Year Guarantee: The guarantee covers any backpack faults, except those caused by normal wear, tear and improper use.
• Environmental Commitments: The commitments of accessibility and sustainability infuse product design, like in the Arpenaz 10L backpack. Reducing the number of stitching panels from 21 to 8 means less material used. Drastically reducing packaging and waste helps the planet, and keeps the cost down for customers.
• We do not recommend using washing machine, tumble drying, dry-cleaning or bleach. To clean it by hand, use warm soapy water and a brush if needed. After a few years of use, renew the water repellent property for the fabric using a waterproof spray.
• Store in dry place.
• Created in 1997, Quechua makes its name in the outdoor sector in just 5 years (2002). Celebrating its 10 years (2007), Quechua rises to the fifth largest outdoor material manufacturer in the world.