CompressionDR Compression Socks help to
- Refresh your legs and feet
- Support your ankle and shin
- Stay active longer
- Recover quicker
- Reduce painful vibrations
- Ergonomically Designed ⇒ Will not slide down your leg while running
- Added Padding ⇒ Reduces painful leg vibrations during high impact exercise.
- Moisture Wicking ⇒ Prevents uncomfortable blisters and bunching
- Firm Compression 20-30 mmHg ⇒ Designed for optimum blood circulation
Are you tired of shin splints after running? Do you lose motivation with the fatigue you experience after exercising in your lower legs? So are we! We at CompressionDR sat down to develop an affordable graduated compression sock to combat and solve these problems. We were disappointed with socks that caused blisters, absorbed odor, and slid down during use. No Bueno! Many other brands fit the first time then shrink down after the first wash. No more!
We combined benefits of medical grade compression with the best attributes of sports compression on the market, giving you the best compression socks at this value! These socks reduce the vibrations that cause pain in your lower legs with every step. They keep your feet dry by not absorbing moisture but wicking it away, reducing blister-causing friction.
If you are looking to stay active longer and relieve tired achy legs faster then click "Add To Cart" now to take advantage of these savings! Your feet and legs will thank you!
P.S. Add two (2) CompressionDR Compression Socks to your cart and save $10 instantly. Limited Time. No coupon needed.