1. Mil is the thickness of the material, one mil=0.0254mm.
2. Reinforced, Lightweight, Reversible.
3. All edges are heat-sealed and reinforced with polyethylene rope. Our tarps are made from a tight polyethylene weave which provides super durability.
4. All full sizes, no "cut sizes".
5. Tarps can be used as protection for boats, cars or motor vehicles. Camping tarpaulin provides shelter for these elements, ie., wind, rain or sunlight for campers, such as an emergency roof patch material for homeowners; as a temporary pickup truck bed cover, and for a ground or drop sheet.
6. Warning: Flammable. This product will ignite and burn if brought into contact with an open flame.